The Grand Selim Resort is a great destination for people who are looking for relaxation at an affordable price.
In this blog post, you will know all the details about the resort.
Grand Selim Resort Room Price
|Room Category||Person||Room Price (Regular Rate)||Room Price|
|Couple Deluxe||2||5300 Tk||2600 Tk||2915 Tk|
|Family Supreme Deluxe||4||7545 Tk||3700 Tk||4150 Tk|
|Studio Deluxe||5||9525 Tk||4700 Tk||4850 Tk|
|Family Suite (Connecting)||6||10,250 Tk||5500 Tk||5900 Tk|
Grand Selim Resort has located 3-4 km from Srimangal railway station. Check the map for easy navigation.
How to go to
- From Dhaka, it’s 4:00 – 4:30 hours driving time.
- From Kuril flyover Turnpike to Kanchan bridge through the new Purbachol residential area – 12 km.
- From Kanchan bridge to Bhulta intersection, Rupganj – 7 km
- From Bhulta intersection to Mirpur intersection, Habiganj – 135 km
- From Mirpur intersection to Srimangal inter-section – 24 km
- From Srimangal inter-section to Grand Selim Resort – 3 km
- Route: Dhaka-Sreemangal
- Trains: Parabat Express, Joyntika Express, Upaban Express, Kalni Express
- Shovon Chair: 240 Tk
- Snigdha: 460 Tk (AC)
- AC Seat: 552 Tk
- Approx. 45 minutes flight from Dhaka Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport to Sylhet Osmani International Airport
- Approx. 2 hours drive from Sylhet Osmani International Airport to Grand Selim resort.
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hours Room Service
Places to Explore in Sreemangal
- Lawachara National Park
- Madhabpur Lake
- Nilkantha Tea Cabin
- Tea Research Institute
- Manipura Para
- Tea Garden